Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. What version of word do you use?
By default, Word for Mac saves all the AutoRecovery files in the following folder location: Macintosh HD/Users/username/Documents/Microsoft User DataTo open the AutoRecovery files, follow these steps:
1. Close Word for Mac.
2. On the Go menu, click Home.
3. Open the Documents folder, and then open the Microsoft User Data folder.
4. Locate all the files that start with the words "AutoRecovery save of."
5. For each file that matches this criteria, rename the file. Then, add the ".doc" file name extension.Note When you do this, the icon changes to a Word document icon.
6. If the icon does not change to a Word document icon, follow these steps:
1. On the File menu, click Preferences.
Waiting your feedback
Pleas note I waiting for your feedback to help you more.