Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert
50836188

I lost all my games when my iPhone 6 burned up help I was

Customer Question

I lost all my games when my iPhone 6 burned up help I was doing so well and can't get them back can you help me
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

All of the games that you downloaded will download again when you registered the new iPhone back to your iCloud account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer did not help me at all!!! My games were not saved to the cloud so now what. I think I was phished into this
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Was your phone backed up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was backed up but when I set up the new phone I was so anxious to get it working that I don't know what happened. Then I set it to update automatically perhaps they are still there but if they are I am lost! I think that losing a loved one puts your head in a fog and your heart in pain. . .that is how I baked my IPhone. . .having lost a wonderful friend never to see him again
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like they are still there -- Did you backup your phone through iCloud or iTunes previously?