NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I could not play the game-Special Match. The arrows did not

Customer Question

I could not play the game-Special Match. The arrows did not function. Then I went to Ebb and Flow. The same thing happened. The arrows do not work. How do you correct this? It has happened to me several times. I won't want to renew my membership if I am going to continue these problems. ***@******.***
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you

Is it the lumosity website in which you are encountering issues accessing the games?

Also, I need to know what internet browser you are using. Internet explorer, chrome, firefox, or safari?

Also I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
browser- internet exployer- Dell Computer- Windows 10/.How do I call the Microsoft office technician? I don't have a phone number for him. My number is (###) ###-####
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

if youd like me to call you.

Or, connect to your computer and repair the issue in front of you, on screen. I can.

I will send the offer for that additional service now~

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I donot want to spend 29.99 . I figure Luninosity should correct this problem. Nan Woods
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Nan,

you are welcome to try and contact Luminosity directly. I do not know if they offer real time support, phone support, or any other direct services though.

If you decide that you would like to return and would like help, let me know~

Dustin S.