NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a Code 10 on my gh Definition Audio Driver and would

Customer Question

I have a Code 10 on my High Definition Audio Driver and would like to know how to remove that so that I can have sound again on my computer
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there Christina and welcome

Can you tell me please when this problem started, which version of windows you are using and the make and model of your computer?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,