NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Name is ***** ***** when setting up a new computer with

Customer Question

Customer: Name is ***** ***** when setting up a new computer with windows 10 I mistakenly used an email account that apparently doesn't exist anymore need to correct to be able to install office 2016
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: did not know account
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

How did you purchase Microsoft Office? Do you have a product key with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.