NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Receiving error code 0-3. Cannot complete installation. Can

Customer Question

receiving error code 0-3. Cannot complete installation. Can you help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/troubleshoot this for you directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid $37.00

There are two ways to continue; 1 is remote for which i sent the request. Remote is an additional service (guaranteed) to have your issue fixed no matter how long it takes. 2 is via the question/answer mode where i will ask you questions and we troubleshoot here by typing (it can take a long time).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not had help from $37.00 already paid

We are the initial stages of discussion about how to proceed. Looks like you want to continue here, please tell me which version of Office is it and was there any office variant previously installed? Also how was it purchasedD? Online or Retail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a new computer and the mircrosoft office offer was free for 1 month, I paid for an extra month. Installing I received error0-3

Please go to www.revouninstaller.com (download the trial version) locate and uninstall all versions of office previously installed, then do a advanced search to remove left over and registry traces. Once done, let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I call you or you call me at(###) ###-####

I can only assist remotely or through this chat. You can put up a call request, it will be open to other experts who may be able to call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let's try chat, because I do not know what I am doing.

We are already chatting.