NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have an excel file where I have lost horizontal cells 21

Customer Question

I have an excel file where I have lost horizontal cells 21 through 39 and vertical files L and O only. They have data in them and I can't find how to make them appear again. I am sure I have not deleted them.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch? You can actually send a copy of the problem file so that I can fix it myself and send back the file to you. But with remote access, I can show you how it is done since you will be watching your screen.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess