Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

How do I find my Microsoft account?

Customer Question

how do I find my Microsoft account?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you need help locating which email address is associated with your account, which password ***** to your account, or something else?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the product key for Microsoft Office 2013 which I purchased through the University of Phoenix. I was told I could use the key code on two machines, and I now want to install it on a second machine. Is there a way you can help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know if the email address associated with the account is: ***@******.***.

Yes, I can help. Is the first machine still working with Office installed on it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I did not get a disc, it was downloaded online.

I don't know which version of Windows you are running on that computer. May I ask which version of Windows is running on the first computer and if it is a 32 bit or 64 bit installation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7 - 64 bit installation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is windows 7 home premium.

You may have some luck using the following program: https://download.heise.de/software/76507b86d8da9bb7169874c2e4fed0df/569583f0/166260/licensecrawler.zip

Download the above file on the working machine and run the executable file in that folder. Once the program is open, click the Start Search button. It will search your registry and locate the key for you.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try that right now and keep you posted. Thank you.

Thank you very much. I will be here standing by. If you need further help, I can remote into your system and perform the required instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason,I just tried that website and got a HTTP 410 no longer exists. Toni

That is odd. I uploaded it to the following page for you: http://wikisend.com/download/262952/licensecrawler.zip

You may download it from the aforementioned page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason,
I got to that page and I downloaded it - got licensecrawler in my download file, where do I go from there?

- Right click the licensecrawler.zip file and choose to Extract All to a folder. In the folder that all the files are extracted to, double click the LicenseCrawler.exe file. When that window comes up, click the Start Search button.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, nothing I am trying is working right now and I have to go to work. Can we continue this tomorrow when I get home? I did not realize that it would take this long. I am sorry.

Yes, we can continue tomorrow at your choice of time. Thank you.
- Jason

Do you still need help with this?
Thank you,
​Jason