NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to configure a formula graduated royalty

Customer Question

I am trying to configure a formula for a graduated royalty payment. Example:
sales from $1 to $2,000,000 is 2% $2,000,001 to $4,000,000 is 2.5% $4,000,001 to $6,000,000 is 3% , $6,000,001 to $8,000,000 is 4% and $8,000,001 + is 4.5%.
This is paid monthly and sales progress so that if one month half is in 2% and half is in 2.5% this needs to be figured accordingly. Is there an easy formula for something like this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your Excel issues. Can you send me a sample Excel file with your desired layout or order of your data so that I can directly check and provide the best formula for you? Please remove sensitive information in the sample file, just some raw data for me to work on the formula.

You can attach the file in your reply using the paper clip icon, or you can upload it at http://filesXpress.com and then give me the short download link so that I can get your file.

Thank you.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess