NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Is there a quick way to set up a database in access to enter

Customer Question

Is there a quick way to set up a database in access to enter product samples for a lab that come every few weeks. So it's just a product name and number, that stays the same, and everytime it's manufactured they send us a sample and it just needs to be inputed. It's distinguished by it's "Best By" date, other than that, it's just the same information. I've tried a few product inventory templates and they just are overkill. I don't need purchase order numbers or invoices and prices. It's seems like it should be really simple but I can't get it to work. Thanks.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.