NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My problem is with printing a worksheet in Excel. Does not

Customer Question

My problem is with printing a worksheet in Excel. Does not print work info consistently even though print area is defined.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 11 months ago.

Hello - My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. I understand your issue. It sounds like you are trying to print a large number of columns on a single page and it is still being broken up into multiple pages. To have the entire selection print on a single page you have to not only set your print area but also specify the scaling to be 1 page wide by 1 page tall. To do this you click on the page setup icon (It's where you see the print area button... it's the small icon with the arrow on the lower right of the page setup section). From there you will see scaling under the page tab.. Specify 1 page wide by 1 page tall..