jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12+ years experience in computer field.
50064670

Installing MS office on a tablet. Created email address and

Customer Question

Installing MS office on a tablet. Created email address and password.
Installation stalled when wifi stopped.
Tried starting again and now have a msg that says signin blocked for one of these reasons.
Too many password ***** or signed up through an organisation you might not be able to use yet.
Certainly only did one login and correct password. What is the other reason
When will the block be lifted or how will the block be lifted???
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please try to login to that account from a computer. Then you may be asked to enter some captcha code or contact info like phone number, if so provide it. After block is lifted try to login from your tablet again.

Regards
Jins