NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How can I restore my windows 8.1 files under windows 10

Customer Question

how can I restore my windows 8.1 files under windows 10
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I just want to clarify first. Do you want to remove Windows 10 and restore Windows 8.1?

Or you want to keep Windows 10, and you want to restore or copy your OLD files from your Old Windows 8.1 that you backed up before upgrading to Windows 10? If this is so, where did you store this file backup?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your solution did not work. neither did Microsoft's so I am not satisfied al all and have started to rebuild my system
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry if I was not able to help. I am sorry about the confusion but I have NOT provided any solution yet. I was just inquiring more about your scenario so that a solution can be provided.

In your case, if you need further assistance, just let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess