toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

I've accidently uninstalled microsoft office 2010 business.

Customer Question

Hi, I've accidently uninstalled microsoft office 2010 business. Can you assist with reinstallation? Please note that I cannot find my product key
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, will my question be answered soon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Do you have the installation DVD or ISO image for Office 2010? Incase you have activated your Office Business 2010 via INTERNET then please try to re-install and try for internet activation and it should be get activated.

Please let me know how things go and if you have any further queries.

All the best.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, no I don't have the activation dvd or iso image (what is an iso image?)
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

OK.

How did you install Office 2010 for the first time on your computer? Does it come by default on your computer or did you install it?

Did you buy the license for Office 2010? Incase you have BOUGHT it from Microsoft and if you remember login to microsoft portal then I can help you download the installation image and also license key.

If you donot know how you got the office 2010 installation image (DVD or ISO image) then you would need to BUY a new license of Office 2010 or higher version again.

Please answer the queries so that I can help you further.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Office came with the computer when I bought it, surely there is another way of installing rather than buying a new licence?
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

As your office came with laptop then if you can backup all your data and restore the laptop to original factory settings then you would be able get office back without any problem.

One option you can try is to contact support of your laptop manufacturer and see if they can provide you with dvd to install office.

Thanks,

Leela