NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have Microsoft Office 2010 and my PowerPoint program

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Office 2010 and my PowerPoint program appears to have become corrupted. How do I down/fix without having to pay again for the softare?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me why you think your PowerPoint is corrupted?

Is it no longer opening when you double click on it?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it no longer opens when I double click it. I tried to copy and past the error message so you can see it. It basically says the file has been corrupted and that I need to re-install the original disk or software. I don't have a disk for this, it was a download on the internet, and I can't find that download file as I changed computers recently.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All my other Microsoft 2010 files that came with this download are working fine...Word, Excel, Outlook all work fine.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

In this case, you really need to download and re-install the software to fix your PowerPoint. So you need to download the exact same software again, retrieve your Product Key, and then reinstall.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you in doing all these procedures while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At this rate it will likely end up costing me about the same amount to just re-buy the software. Sorry, I'm going to do that. I don't like the approach of "upcharging" to get my problem fixed...no integrity in that. Good Bye.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about that impression. Unfortunately, that is how our system works and you are backed with our money-back guarantee. You can always get your money back by processing a refund.

Please refer to this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us

If you change your mind, just let me know, I am still here to help.

Best regards,

Jess