NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How do you download Contacts and calendar on microsoft XP

Customer Question

how do you download Contacts and calendar on microsoft XP
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Microsoft Xp is your operating system. Is it your Outlook Contacts and Calendar that you are referring to? Or perhaps Google Contacts and calendar? What exactly are you trying to do? The more details that I have, the better I can assist you.