NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have used Publisher 20 or so years and have some documents

Customer Question

I have used Publisher 20 or so years and have some documents with 70 or so pages, same name different number. This makes it difficult to browse. How place whole group in single folder? Thanks
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for you to elaborate on what specifically you need help with and what your question is about? How exactly are you wanting them to be "less difficult" to browse?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
CORRECT

I am sorry for the confusion. I asked you to explain what your specific problem is because I do not understand your initial post. You responded with, "Correct". If you wish, I can remote into your system and fix this for you. During the remote, we can communicate via a chat window as well.
- Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I thought you asked were we to go to phone mode. This is correct

I asked of no such thing. The website may have offered it to you, but I do not make calls out. A phone call will not help much at all. If you wish, I can remote into your system and solve this problem for you.