NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Microsoft assured me that I could upgrade to Microsoft 8.

Customer Question

Microsoft assured me that I could upgrade to Microsoft 8. THEY WERE WRONG, but they did save all my files. However when I had no choice but to go down to Microsoft 7, they COULD NOT SAVE ANY OF MY FILES, INCLUDING ANY OF THE MANY GAMES I HAD PURCHASED FROM BIG FISH AND OTHERS.( hundreds of dollars worth).
Family files and photos which I had not backed up. My contact list and every file, utility and program I had.
Yahoo Mail's underwater cable was severed by a third party and they lost a lot of data, including my email address, which I had been using with Big Fish and others (*****@******.***). That email is no longer on the planet, but it is what you would use to try to communicate with me ( send me a temporary password *****)but that is a message which I would never be able to see. Can you resolve this problem, also, do you know which games I had purchased from you? I had a game where you used genetics to breed various new fish; another game rebuilt Rome etc., but I don't know who I purchased them from or when. CAN YOU REPLACE THE GAMES I PURCHASED FROM YOU ONCE ALREADY?
Counting the fixable skin cancer, I am coping with three different cancers including breast cancer and a lymphoma, which had spread to five lymph nodes, yet is in remission. I am 76 years old and could die of something else anyway, but playing my PC games brought my some pleasure and relaxation.
Sincerely,
Rosemary Hawley currently:***@******.***
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

How long ago did you upgrade then downgrade back to Windows 7?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,