Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Print preview on my laptop with EXCEL 2016 omits graphics in

Customer Question

print preview on my laptop with EXCEL 2016 omits graphics in the cells while the same document on my laptop (v 2010) does not
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
PC
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Laptop has Office 365
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can view the cell but not the graphics (cell is colored) graphics are behind the color even though bring front is selected. Have tried converting to Excel 2003 but problem continues
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using 2 versions of MS Excel in your laptop? Excel 2010 and Excel 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Desktop 2010 and laptop (problem) 2016 365
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your problem computer (excel) so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not comfortable with remote. How much more time do you need?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I respect your decision about remote access.

Since you do not want the remote option, please allow me to just provide you with the steps for you to follow.

1. Open your Excel 2016
  2. Open the problem Excel file
  3. Click on File menu then click on Options (Excel Options)
  4. Click on Advanced tab at the left
  5. In the group "Display options for this workbook", under "For objects, show", select ALL
  6. Here is my screen shot:
    http://filesxpress.com/d-d58ac5d4
  7. Click OK button to close
  8. Now, all your images shall now be shown on screen and on preview.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Solution did not work since Display ALL Objects already selected. Found my own solution. Issue was "print preview full screen" did not display, "print" shortcut did. Please cancel my $20 payment. Best, JP
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to solve the problem yourself.

We guarantee our service and you can process a refund for your deposit. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess