NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Has my office 365 account been canceled as I requested?

Customer Question

Has my office 365 account been canceled as I requested? Maurice Perkins
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Did you receive any notification email after cancelling your subscription?

If you are using a computer to chat with me here, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in formally and finally turning off your Office subscription while you watch.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Jess - What did you find out concerning my office 365? Was it canceled as requested? Thanks for the assistance..
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back. Unfortunately, I cannot verify if your office subscription was cancelled or not. I need to remotely access your computer so that I can do the verification while you watch. I can then cancel the subscription if it is still active up to this time.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please handle remotely. Thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually check and fix the problem while you watch on your screen.

Do you want this remote access option instead?

Keep me posted.

Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Handle remotely thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back. I have already sent you the formal remote access offer. Please accept the offer so that we can start a remote session.

After accepting the offer, you will then receive the steps to join me in the remote session.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I accept the offer to handle the removal remotely. Thanks by the way, the card number has been changed or corrected at just answer.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with your permission to use remote access. Please use or click the "accept" button there in the offer page to accept the offer so that we can start the remote session.