caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

My Facebook acct. was logged into by a unknown mobile safari

Customer Question

My Facebook acct. was logged into by a unknown mobile safari on iOS Dec. 21st 2015 at 6:49am is there anyway that I can find out what number was used to log into my acct. ?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you..

If you go to Settings > Security > “When You’re Logged In”, you can see all active sessions from different devices and apps together with the date it was last accessed, from where and which device type. In most cases, that should be enough information to find any suspicious activity. Should you see a number of different browsers that accessed your profile, don’t freak out just yet. It could be the browser you use at work. If it’s not, simply click “End Activity” to end a session. This means that the particular device or app cannot access your account anymore without your password.

Waiting your feedback..

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.