Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I used to be able to click on my nameon top and get right to

Customer Question

I used to be able to click on my nameon top and get right to my fb page. about 2 weeks ago when I clicked on my name it asked for my address and password.(which I don't remember) I stupidly entered my new email and password ***** somehow was given a new fb page absolutely empty. I would really like to get my old fb page back.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

We just need to get you signed into the correct account.

First, sign out of this new account by clicking the down arrow in the top right and click Log Out.

then enter the correct email address and password ***** your account to sign into the correct account.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
idon't wish to take advantage of the remote offer. but I would like to continue.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Thats no problem at all, as I mentioned its Optional, else do the instruction I gave you please and let me know the results.