The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

I never really was able to get the macro to work properly,

Customer Question

I never really was able to get the macro to work properly, but have decided to modify it. Here is what I want to do:I have attached a pdf of the spreadsheet as it should look when the macro is to be executed. As I indicate below, numbers will change and rows containing names will change. Please read the following closely.Cells I1 and K1 are numbers returned in a formula (they will change from one use of the desired macro to the next use).I need a macro that will take the heavy-border F2 cell formatting and copy it over to the right a sufficient number of cells so that, starting with cell F2, the total cells containing that heavy-border formatting will equal the number returned in the I1 formula.Then I need to do the same thing with F4 and K1, i.e. take the heavy-border F4 cell formatting and copy it over to the right a sufficient number of cells so that, starting with F4, the total cells containing that heavy-border formatting will equal the number returned in the K1 formula.You cannot assume that I1 will always be one greater than K1. When F1 (which is the total number of rows containing names) is an even number, then I1 and K1 are equal.Then I need the macro to create a print area which, starting at A1, (1) goes far enough to the right to include the right-most heavy-bordered cell in row 2 (this cell will change from one use of the macro to the next use) and (2) goes down far enough to include the lowest cell in row B which contains text (this lowest cell will change from one use of the desired macro to the next use).
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 11 months ago.

i could probably create something like this for you. I would need to see the actual sheet to make a determination. It will cost more than you are offering. I am sending an additional service offer please accept it, then I will need you to send me the sheet so that I may create something for you.

I will wait to hear back from you before proceeding