NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My tablet is a Nextbook 8 inch tablet with android 5.0

Customer Question

my tablet is a Nextbook 8 inch tablet with android 5.0 system. my wifi password ***** not authenticate. i think maybe i entered the password incorrectly. the quick start manual says to to wireless network and then wifi but under my settings I see no wireless network just wifi. please help so I can use my new tablet. thanks
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Fairpoint wireless modem

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.