Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I just renewed my membership year. I played today and none

Customer Question

I just renewed my membership for one year. I played today and none of my courses our on my caddie it said I was in a place I never heard of. What's up. How do I get my old course setup back.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your golf device is a SkyCaddie, then it may need to be re-synced with the satellites.

If that has been done and actually worked, then either the SkyCaddie network is down or - coincidentally to your renewal - your SkyCaddie device is broken, or at least temporarily out of order.

Be sure to try doing a sync, while the SkyCaddie is out in the open with a broad open sky and nothing metallic nearby.

If it still insists that you are located in the wrong place, try correcting your location manually... if that is even possible. It may not be possible, in which case, try turning it Off, and removing the battery, overnight or longer. Then after that interval, try again.