NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have two publisher documents one with 30 pages and one

Customer Question

I have two publisher documents one with 30 pages and one with 50 pages I would like put the two of them together and make on 80 page document with page numbers from 1-80
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I can assist you with this. Which version of Publisher do you have? Regards, Maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 2007 office program and the most recent update to turn it to PDF
This is a book written in sections which I want to turn into one master copy to send it to the publisher.
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

do you want me to assist you merging the files, or would you prefer to give me the files and myself merging them for you? regards, maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want you to tell me how to do it. This is the first of several projects like this and I need to learn.
If you can't explain it to me just say so..... I will cancel this program and pay for the class at the local
library about Publisher. Why do you say answer in 30 minutes..... and then take longer for what I
think is a simple question........VERY frustrated person wasting all day
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

I'm based in the UK and will now wrap it up for the day, it's nearly 11pm over here. I'll be around in the morning, but if anybody else wants to take this up in the meantime, not a problem. If not, I'll send you some steps on how to do it in the morning. Regards, Maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No don't do anything more just cancel my application and DO NOT DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT.