NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How much will you charge to write an excel program that

Customer Question

How much will you charge to write an excel program that selects partners and seating for a Euchre card game competition. 4 persons per table. partners sit opposite each other. 8-10 rounds per comp. Never the same partner. Change tables so even use of tables by players. Different opposition each time. Number of players from 12 to 48. 6 on a table when odd 2.eg. 14 = 2tables of 4 1 of six.
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How will you answer my question by email if you do not have my email address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  fbeltramini replied 1 year ago.

Hi do you need that the software gives you the number of table needed only or also the player positions for each round?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
W
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We play a Euchre competition. The number of players varies from 12 to 28. We play either 8 or 9 rounds depending on whether or not we have 2 odd players eg 18. We then have 3 tables of 4 and one of 6. each player has a different partner each round. Each player should play different opponents each round, sit at a different table and as far as possible sit at the different tables as evenly as possible. In other words as mixed up as possible so as not to give any player an advantage. When ther are 6 at a table there are 2 teams of 3, 4 at a table 2 teams of 2. I have already worked out the formationsbut manually and it is not mixed enough.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Each players card is part of an excel sheet and looks like this
For 16 players
Name............. Player Number 1
Round Table Partner Score
1 1 2
2 3 12
3 2 11
4 3 8
5 1 10
6 4 16
7 3 7
8 2 6
Total Score
For 18 Players
1 4 6 & 9
2 1 8
3 2 7
4 etc
5
6
7
8
9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When am I going to hear from you? Or is that it?

Sorry it will take to much time for me to do this in the next few days. I'll opt out to let another expert help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please arrange for my fee to be refunded as I am not happy with your service.