sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I just bought a new PC and will be replacing my existing

Customer Question

Hi My name is Joe
I just bought a new PC and will be replacing my existing Desktop unit that already has office 2010 professional. I also have Vizsio Pro and MS Project professional
I want to update all my MS programs to office 2016 office professional with the addition of Visio and and project professional too
How do I transfer my existing license to facilitate the download and installation on the new PC?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

What you are talking about is free upgrade, which means you can upgrade the existing MS program using the old product key. Unfortunately, it is not possible. At present MS is not giving any free upgrade to any of their product. You have to purchase a completely new package of the MS programs, which you want to use. There is no other legal way to get their latest product.