caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I want to renew my pogo account

Customer Question

i want to renew my pogo account
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. To renew you need to follow this steps

1. Log in to pogo.com and go to My Account.

• You can resubscribe if your subscription has expired and the link above doesn’t work.
  2. Select Billing & Subscription.
    1. Locate Other Resources:
    2. To change your subscription, select Change your payment plan.
    • If you select Change your payment plan: Select your current subscription plan or the plan you want, and select Continue. Select your payment method or add a payment method and then follow the prompts to complete your new subscription plan purchase. You will not receive a bill until the end of your active subscription.

If you select Edit your payment information: you can now select Add a new card. To update an existing card, select Edit. To remove an existing card, select Remove. Updates to your payment method will not change your billing date or result in new charges.

To add/update/remove your billing information, select Edit your payment information.
  • Please let me know if you need more help or I can log on to your machine and help you.Waiting your feedback
Expert:  caraleneK replied 11 months ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.