NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to set up a lactate vs. heart rate vs. speed

Customer Question

I am trying to set up a lactate vs. heart rate vs. speed chart with data to show it results
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you doing this in MS Excel? If yes, can you please send me a copy of your Excel file so that I can directly check and fix the issue? I can then send you the completed files.

You can attach the sample Excel file in your reply using the paper clip icon. You can also do so by uploading it at http://filesXpress.com and then give me the short download link.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess