Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

In Microsoft Access. I cannot get a form to print data in

Customer Question

In Microsoft Access. I cannot get a form to print data in the same place on each form. The data keeps moving down. How do you stabilize it so that it prints in the same place for each record
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

At guess, that could happen owing to a wrong page size or Media Size or Paper Type setting. (Or, perhaps, a wrong size setting in the MS Access software's Print settings... check those too.)

If form size or page size or Paper Type is too small... at a guess, 8 1/2 inches by 11 1/4 inches... then if the actual paper size is 8 1/2 by 11 inches, you will get each print lower down on the next page or form.