NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

There was nothing wrong with the credit card # I loaded with

Customer Question

There was nothing wrong with the credit card # ***** loaded with my order last eve. It was a Mastercard #***** different from a Discover Card I've used in the past. So I've now loaded my new Discover Card # ***** my order is a mess. Would you please check what I ordered Sat eve and get my order paid for and sent.
Darleen xxxx
xxxxx x1xxxx xx, x xx xxx xxxxxx
Now I keep getting, buy it again, and when I try to cancel, items aren't canceled.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/microsoft-office/9frhm-nothing-wrong-credit-card-loaded.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company
.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel