caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Printer not working. Message:download/details.aspx?id=5842

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. You machine request for service pack 1 to be installed.The recommended (and easiest) way to get SP1 is to turn on automatic updating in Windows Update in Control Panel, and wait for Windows 7 to notify you that SP1 is ready to install. It takes about 30 minutes to install, and you'll need to restart your computer about halfway through the installation. If complete see if the printer works or I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 12 months ago.