NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I think my email was hacked....opened an email from a

Customer Question

I think my email was hacked....opened an email from a cousin, it was junk was going to delete....it disappeared, cannot find anywhere on computer.....now my Nortons is gone and my home screen is not acting normal. Do you need my Hotmail address? Rachel ******
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Rachel and welcome

Which version of windows are you using and what exactly is the issue with the home screen?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried accepting the offer and said could not process, phoning credit card co will get back with you shortly
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thank you, ***** ***** here on standby

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my credit card company says you guys are trying to run a third charge and it has been declined because you guys are using incorrect info.... they suggest I terminate the transaction. I am further checking you guys out.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, well we deal with thousands of customers a day, so feel free. We also have a A+ rating from the BBB

But the third charge is the additional services to connect to your computer as we discussed.