NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had two similarly named excel files containing visual

Customer Question

I had two similarly named excel files containing visual images. On one of the, I copied a page to see how the images would look in a different format. I didn't like it but when I went in and deleted ONLY the new page, excel deleted the whole file -- in other words, it has the same name but now contains the data that was in the similarly named file. At one point, I did get the original file with the unwanted page back, but exactly the same thing happened when I tried to delete just the new page. I tried restarting my PC without saving it in an attempt to just get the original back, but now I am stuck with the old similarly named page data in the new page, I spent DAYS putting these images together and I am just sick at heart at the thought of trying to recreate them, not to mention the data I put together with the new sheet. I don't understand why it did this! Can you help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please send this Excel file to me so that I can check the problem that you described? You can use the paper clip icon to attach that file here when you reply so that I can then check and fix it.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see a paper clip icon. also I am not sure which file you want. I really don't want to go through with this and I have tried and tried to contact someone to tell them so. Will you please refund my money, close out my account, and refund me the money that I was not aware that your were taking? Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note I am contacting the attorney general's office right now to find out how you're legally allowed to do this.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues. You posted your question here in our site and I am just a tech who is trying to help you with your problem. I am not taking anything from you, you made a deposit so I believe that is the fee or charge that you are referring to.

If you do not want to continue with this question, you can get your money back as we guarantee our service.

Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My credit messed up and did not cancel the payment, so please tell me how I fix this problem. Thank you, Janet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind, I couldn't open your files and my friend fixed it for free. I'd like a refund, please.