NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My Excel, word, etc, are NOT working! The entire Office

Customer Question

My Excel, word, etc, are NOT working! The entire Office package is not working. The following shows up: (non-commercial use) (unlicensed product) Help!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me where did you buy your MS Office product?

Also, is it MS Office 2007? 2010? 2013? or 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Best Buy
I believe it is 2013
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide online chat support like what we are doing now, and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually check your computer and fix the issue while you watch.

Do you want to do remote access instead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Remote access!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get into my account page,
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I have already sent you the formal offer for remote access. Please accept it so that we can initiate the remote session.

Thank you.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can i call someone?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Like I mentioned earlier, I do not provide phone support. Since you really want a phone support, please allow me to opt out so that other experts who offer phone support can help you further. You will be notified when other expert joins you here.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please check the exact version of the the Office suite installed on your computer. To do that, you can open any Office program, such as Word. Click on File and then click on Help. Let me what it says there.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.