NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Fill box color does not print accurately.. I have a textbox

Customer Question

Fill box color does not print accurately.. I have a textbox with the fill color of yellow on screen. When I print using a Canon Pro 9000 Mark II the color that prints is greyish blue.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What program are you using to print? Is it MS Word?

Also, are you able to print anything like pictures or clip arts that are yellow? Or are they printed in greyish blue as well?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Microsoft Publisher to create and print.
I am not printing yellow with any program
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issues.

Please use other program like MS Word, and then insert a clip art that is yellow. Or insert a text box, then fill it with yellow like what you did in Publisher.

After that, please try to print it to the same printer.

Is it printing the yellow color? Or is it still printing in greyish blue?

The goal here is to test if the printer is the problem that does not print yellow at all.