Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert
30970729

I had a old computer from Dell I had Norton 360 as an

Customer Question

I had a old computer from Dell I had Norton 360 as an antivirus protection which had a vault to store all my passwords . My old computer the power supply went down, so I Had to buy a new computer. I bought an Inspiron 3847 I5 and trying to recover my old pass words to facebook for slotomania I since have got back in touch with Norton and have re iInstutid my protection through them but was not able to retrieve a lot of my old passwords. I have spent a lot of money on slotomania through your site and was past level 1120 when my computer crashed. I would like to see if you could redirect me back to my position with this game. With this game with the log in and password ***** my account. My old purches on my debit card ended in 6339. I am not going back to level 1
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hey,
Welcome to JustAnswer!
You're chatting to Pete.

To recover your Slotomania password, go to

https://www.slotomania.com/

and click on Sign In, then click on Forgot Password, and follow the instructions to recover your password.