Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

I am creating a three fold landscape view brochure. I want

Customer Question

I am creating a three fold landscape view brochure. I want my 1st and 3rd columns of type to be 1/4 inch from the left and right sides of the page. When I print it out, the type does not print (it gets cut off) any closer than 3/4" from the sides of the page. If I move the type in so it prints, it is no longer in the center of the 1/3 page. Is there a way to make it print almost out to the edge of the paper?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It's possible that you have margins on the page as well as on the columns. If you can attach the document here, I'll be happy to take a look for you. What is the total size of the page when it is unfolded?