caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Office 365 has stopped syncing. I have tried to repair and

Customer Question

Office 365 has stopped syncing. I have tried to repair and restore the system but now my library is not connected to One Drive and I cannot re connect. This problem happens every few months!
I have three PC's that need to connect with One Drive
Michael
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try logging out of OneDrive, on every device and system (including esp. the one you have Office 365 on), if it is logged in.

Then restart the device(s).

Then after they or it, are or is, restarted, log in to Microsoft OneDrive again, and see if it works properly at this point.

If it does not, run Windows Update, and apply all Critical and Important Updates that are relevant to either MS Office or to Windows. (Except the update to Windows 10, if it is offered and you are authorized - not that I have anything much against it, except that at this point it would probably introduce more complications.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to sync by opening my One Drive browser but there is a problem with the process and the message says that there is a problem sending the command to the program.
The files one One Drive are not downloading and my own Desktop shows fewer folders than are contained. In the library.
I need you to connect with Team Viewer to repair this
Michael
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I regret that I cannot offer that service at the moment, and for that and other reasons I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can connect and help you please approve te additional service and send me the user id and password ***** your feedback..