Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I lost my 25 character product key microsoft office system.

Customer Question

i lost my 25 character product key for 2007 microsoft office system. how i can i find it?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you still have it installed on a computer correctly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but it has problem on update the emial received from my mobile. after checking for solution, a screen pop up and ask for my 25 character product for verification. but i have lost that piece of information.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, it is printed on the sleeve that the disk came with. Do you still have this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost the sleeve.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, then You can obtain a new product key by contacting North America Customer Service (NACS) at(###) ###-#### ***** new key can be generated only if you have retail copy of the software (DVD) with you, this is critical. If you have this, they can give you the key.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost the sleeve.
I have lost the DVD as well as I have just migrated to Canada from Hong kOng. So what can I do?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, in this even you will have to purchase office again as you have no way to prove you owned it sorry.

you are best to purchase office from this link

https://products.office.com/en/buy/office

But in your situation, you have to purchase it sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost the sleeve.
ok
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you