NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need help with the graded project microsoft excel 2013

Customer Question

i need help with the graded project microsoft excel 2013
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Amanda and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what you need help with in the project? What your stuck on?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm stuck on everything because i have the new version of excel and this is using the older version so none of what they want me to do is there.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, no problem, how exactly would you like me to help you? How many things do you need help with?

Can you give some kind of indication please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just don't know where to start, i don't really know how to use excel.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and do this with you

Remote support can save a lot of time especially if you cannot explain the problem

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and do this. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,