NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I've had no problem with my neat scanner that I've had since

Customer Question

I've had no problem with my neat scanner that I've had since March, 2015. Until today, I wanted to scan & record a few medical receipts and my scanner wouldn't let me. Instead a screen came up for me to update my scanner. I pushed the up-date install button but it said that I needed to check the plugs. Everything was plugged in like it usually is but now I can't use the neat scanner at all. What are these up-dates for the scanner and why can't I use my scanner at all now?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

These are standard updates that are done at times, it should not have stopped it scanning.

If you go to scan now, what exactly happens?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,