caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I have troubles with a Macbook unibody 2010: The System has

Customer Question

I have troubles with a Macbook unibody white 2010: The System has crashed and i 'm trying to get the files from the harddisk.
Some ideas?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Let see if you boot in to safe mode your Mac will automatically attempt some more gloves-come-off disk repair measures when you boot into safe mode.

1. Be sure your Mac is shut down.
  2. Press the power button.
  3. Immediately after you hear the startup tone, hold the Shift key. The Shift key should be held as soon as possible after the startup tone, but not before the tone.
  4. Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple icon and the progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).

Waiting your feedback or a rating

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.