swmcdonnell
swmcdonnell, Microsoft Office Expert
Experience:  Steve uses Office and trains others in how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
47680681

I am new to Access, I unfortunately deleted records from a

Customer Question

I am new to Access, I unfortunately deleted records from a Table in Access 2007, it has not been backed up for months, how can I recover my lost records?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is***** remember when you read this that I'm just the messenger.

You can't really get them back. You might be able to use a utility to do a low-level search on the disk and try to pick up fragments of data that you could type back into the database to piece them back together. If you want to pursue something like that, let me know.

Also, if I answered your question, could you please accept the answer and rate my service (considering that I'm only the messenger)? Until you accept an answer, I don't get paid anything for helping you. Thanks!