NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have created a macro with several submacros. I named the

Customer Question

I have created a macro with several submacros. I named the macro Expenditure_Navigation and I know it should have a '.' after it and before the submacros but I don't know how or if I am supposed to put the period in. If I type the name Expenditure_Navigation. access tells me it is an invalid name.
The macro works but when I try to create a button, it doesn't find any macros! So that must be associated with no "." after the name of the macro.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You cannot put a . in the macro name, it wont accept that, but what is the actual think you are trying to achieve?