caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I was in Australia and delete my trash file. I lost all of

Customer Question

I was in Australia and delete my trash file. I lost all of my gmail saved files and my notes from my iPhone. Since I was away for a month I have not tried to resolve the issue until I got back to the states. I spoke to apple and they said it was not an issue caused by them and that I should contact gmail. I have saved folders that have information that I can't lose. Is there a way to find this information and restore it to my account.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please log on to a machine and follow this steps for me

1. Sign in to Gmail.
  2. Along the left side of any Gmail page, click Trash.
    Note: If you don't see Trash along the left side of your Gmail page, go to Settings > Labels, then click show next to the Trash label.
  3. Find the message you'd like to recover, then check the box next to the sender's name.
  4. At the top, click the Move to icon .
  5. Click Inbox. Waiting your feedback

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know how to recover something from trash. My problem is that I emptied the trash and it emptied all mail and my notes in my iPhone and iPad. They are no longer in a place that I can recover them. They seem to be all gone. Is there an additional way to go to get back things that were never in the trash but dumped somehow. Does gmail have a recovery file. How can I contact gmail on my own as a personal email holder.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the feedback you will need to file a report for gmail to help you to recover it for you please see this web site

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78353?hl=en

It the only way ( If you've deleted a message by choosing Delete Forever, you won’t be able to get the message back.}