NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had lost some Microsoft applications on my home computer

Customer Question

I had lost some Microsoft applications on my home computer such as Word and Excel and I wanted to install a Microsoft office professional (2003 version). The computer would not allow me to install anything until I delete the programs that were on file. After I accepted to delete these programs, the computer could not install my 2003 Microsoft Office Professional. It said The problem details stated Os Version mismatch as the main reason. I did not know that all the applications on my hard drive would be deleted. I am trying to restore the applications that were deleted but nothing is working apparently because my computer is running in a limited diagnostic state. I need help please.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason