Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I need help with this question. What category of predefined

Customer Question

I need help with this question. What category of predefined formulas in Excel contains the Boolean functions?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Please note for any problems after this you need to open a new question.

It would be under the logical functions, the Boolean functions consist of "AND", "OR", "XOR", "NOT", "IF", "IFERROR" and "IFNA".

When you need to use an Excel Function, you can type the function into the cell.

If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Excel.