caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Jasper Report export TO excel format truncating column data

Customer Question

Jasper Report export TO excel format truncating column data to single visible line data in that column based upon column-width defined initially.
Question - How to make sure that EXCEL column width expand with data length size without truncating or wrapping it to the next line when run on web-server using Java-code?
Useful info -- The same Jasper-file export works when exported in JasperStudio 5.5.1. But it truncates to first line when done in Java on a webserver.
Any solution, advice on this topic is greatly appreciated please .
With regards,
X. XXXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please have a look at this topic or I can log on to your machine and help you.http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11809505/jasper-reports-excel-output-problems

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to Rate my answer ONLY once you are completely satisfied. If not, simply REPLY to me and I will assist you further.